Re: Battery Load Testing

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Joe" wrote:
>>
>> can't blame me for being cautious...
>
> You're not cautious.  You're just a liar.

found this message over at alt.tv.tech.hdtv. seems this poster has zone
alarm and it is reporting spy site for tinyurl link just like I got from
bAss tinyurl link.

-
"Rick Evans" <h1ELt0nNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 > > Weak Economy Boosts Sales of Picture-Tube TVs
 > >
 > > http://preview.tinyurl.com/6nr6xq
 > >
 > > --
 > > Rick Evans
 > > Lon -71° 04' 35"
 > > Lat +42° 11' 07"

Rick
  zone alarm is reporting that as a spy site...  do you have the full link?
-

So I'm cautious, sue me.  As for the liar part, well I'll just let that
go as the rantings of a tired old bitter installer wannabe.