Re: Battery Load Testing

On May 13, 11:30=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "Joe" wrote:
>
> > can't blame me for being cautious...
>
> You're not cautious. =EF=BF=BDYou're just a liar.
>
> --

YOU? Calling someone else a LIAR?

HA!

Have you written another "Testimony" lately? How about telling us
another KEYPAD story or quote us another excerpt from the Sentrol
manual. On your way, you can stop off at Andys website and leave
another false message or two, falsely using someone elses name. Or how
about telling us where you got that description on how to wire the new
Andersen windows that you stole. Or maybe tell us how you really
didn't get convicted of a felony for threatening someone with a gun.
How it was all just a mistake and it was someone elses fault.
Sure ..... we just love to hear those old Ummm  FABLES  ....... of
yours ......

Now let's see. How many lies has Joe been caught at?  Ummmmm , mmmmmm,
Uhhhhh ......... Hmmmmm Gee ...... NONE!

LIE?   Joe doesn't have to lie. YOU do enough for everyone here in ASA.