Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

And why don't we all volunteer to be searched periodically by the police?

After all, if you're not carrying anything illegal, why would you mind?
Besides, you don't have a constitutional right to carry illegal stuff.

Let's just build a great big bonfire of our civil liberties and hope the
flames keep those bad old terrorists away.