Re: question about burglar alarm dispute (San Francisco Bay Area)

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> not unusual for the back up report to go to a toll number if the the
>>  >main
> is toll free.
>
> How about making the back up number a separate toll free number too? Let's
> all sing like the birdies do CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!

greater redundancy. if toll lines go down u have local service to fall back
on.

>>whats wrong with that?  as long as it not at opening and closing times.
>
> Didn't he say this was a residence? Opening and closing times? Huh?

in case u didnt know central station recievers get busy at open and closing
times so I pick other times to send tests

> You don't program test timers when it may disconnect the customer making
> an
> important call WHEN THEY ARE AT HOME DURING THE DAY!

our customers mostly work during the day.  ie NOT home..