Re: The latest Brinkle in Jim's life

>which posters got mention?

Only the ones with big bank accounts. Although I think I made have made it
on the previous filing without a big bank account. Bass too as I recall. The
rest with small bank accounts don't matter. Canadians all get included
because they're always up to no good, and they think they're better because
they don't pay for their health care. As certain lawyers tell it the
Canadian government pays for it all by jacking up the price of oil, growing
pot and running kiddy porn sites from mirror sites somewhere in Europe. That
maple leaf can't hide much. We see you for who you are.