The latest Brinkle in Jim's life

Jim R. was kind enough to forward me a copy of a PDF document filed in
the Texas Court this morning.  It is essentially a "report" on the
current activities of several posters in this forum and mentions
specifically a "website in Canada" which disseminates "Brinks trade
secrets".  This is "stuff and nonsense".  There is no Brinks
Intellectual Property within the tech-help software available for
download at http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm.  I invite Mr.
Sableman (or any of his associates) to prove otherwise.  Tech-Help is
the sole Intellectual Property of Jim Rojas and is distributed as
"free-ware" to security industry professionals.  It is hosted as a
courtesy and with the full permission of Jim Rojas at
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.

We apologize for the interruption.  We will now resume your regularly
scheduled programming.  :-)