Re: question about burglar alarm dispute (San Francisco Bay Area)

> not unusual for the back up report to go to a toll number if the the >main
is toll free.

How about making the back up number a separate toll free number too? Let's
all sing like the birdies do CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!

>whats wrong with that?  as long as it not at opening and closing times.

Didn't he say this was a residence? Opening and closing times? Huh?
You don't program test timers when it may disconnect the customer making an
important call WHEN THEY ARE AT HOME DURING THE DAY!

"Spudz" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Roland Moore" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> That and the
> > poor quality of the video prevents them from being able to identify the
> > culprit that took the camera down, even when he stands in front of the
> > camera waves at the camera mockingly before he drags it down.
>
> theys gets what theys pays for.
>
>  >I'd post that
> > picture on a Disney site because it looks pretty Mickey Mouse to me.
Which