Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

I also wish Jim all the best as he has been a big help to me in the past, as
I assume he has been to many others.

The likes of Binky, and all the other multi national companies, obsessed by
greed, need to look at the bigger picture, service is a major part of any
company. Unfortunately, the big boys seem to forget this when they expand
and see dollar signs, leaving an opportunity for a real professional to help
it's many unsatisfied clients.

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins