Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Anyone going into any courtroom under circumstances similar to Jim's is
bound to be in for a very rough time. I hope he doesn't expect anything
fair, just or reasonable to happen in his case. If he doesn't have any of
those expectations at least he won't be disappointed. Screwed? Yes!
Disappointed? No.