Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Red wrote:
>> Yup, he's going into a Texas courtroom against a super large Texas
>> company that employs thousands after he failed to appear once before.
>> I'd say his chance of coming out with his balls is slim to none but I
>> hope I'm wrong.  He should have immediately lawyered up in Tampa and
>> had the venue changed to there.
>>
>> Brinks intends to cost him money, if not bankrupt him.  He'll get no
>> help from any of the alarm associations, local, state or national
>> because they've been dumping money and people their way for many
>> years, almost on a full time basis.
>>
>> I guess you can say they know how to work the system.
>>
>> Good luck, amigo!
>

> My thoughts and prayers are with him...  It's coming up on 0700 PST as I
> write this (0900 in Texas)...  I'll bet he didn't sleep a wink last night.
> He's done a lot to piss off Judge Boyle.  I'm hoping she's in a mood to
> objectively listen to what he has to say.  AFAIK, Brinks has applied for a
> default judgment but hasn't been awarded it yet.  This is Jim's "last pass
> at the post" before that happens.

I hope he has taken a brief with him rather than trying to represent
himself.

This is pure speculation on my part, but since he said he
was recently arrested briefly on a contempt charge, its possible he is now
in
Texas on a contempt issue.

Like you and everyone else I wish him the best of luck.

Doug