Re: FYI ADT fans

tourman wrote:

> RHC: There are different kinds of "shit". Personal stuff that relates
> to people I don't bother with; it has no place on a professionally
> oriented newsgroup. Stuff that relates to industry practices is fair
> game.

OK...  So the next time he spams the group with reams of useless shit,
or flames the individuals in this "professionally oriented newsgroup",
you're going to just ignore it (as you have in the past) because it's
"personal" and not related to "industry practices".  Check.

Bass recently characterized the supposed actions of a direct online
competitor (Nassau Security) as "criminal" although he's never provided
either examples (of criminal behaviour) or any further information.  In
the very same post, he'd also falsely accused me of "recommending" them
(and even gone so far as to say that I listed them on my website at one
time).  So where would you suggest we "draw the line"?  What "industry
practices" would you consider "fair game"?  I'm not trying to be
confrontational, Bob.  I'd just like you to expand upon your comments.