Re: FYI ADT fans

tourman wrote:

> RHC: Yup, this old geezer here can't see or hear too good anymore
> either Frank,

Drivin' around on that Harley would deafen anyone.  Me, I've been around
one too many prop jobs.  :-)

> but I can still smell shit.
>
> If it quacks like a duck,walks like a duck and shits like a duck, then
> it likely IS a duck !!

Funny.  I prefer to roast duck rather than hangin' out with it.  You've
frequently stated that you "don't want to get involved" and that "you
don't always agree with what the duck does".  I respect that.  To each
his own.  I am gratified to see that you at least recognize duck shit
when you see it.  How deep does it have to get before you decide to put
on the boots?  :-)