Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> It's called extortion, you moron.

Are you by any chance referring to the fee Jim charges for access to his
website?  Last time I looked that fee appeared pretty reasonable
considering the resources it makes available.  Jim's not a "public
library", Bass.  He has to be able to recover some of his costs.

>>> Likewise, what Jim Rojas has done for years is illegal.  All of the
>>> regulars
>>> support him in it though.
>>
>> Again, please cite what law you think was broken.
>
> It's called theft.  He stole their IP.

Stealing IP is not "theft".  It's a civil torte minus the mint frosting.
  Jim stole nothing belonging to Brinks and you know it.  What has Jim
done to you to merit these bogus accusations?

A felony would be something like you waving a gun around.  A civil torte
would be something like you plagiarizing the Sentrol Application
Handbook or making the DSC downloading software available on your
website.  You've done all three (and more).