Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> So you are telling me that every other country in the world is now onor US
> search warrants?  Sorry, but I just don't buy that one.  I'm guessing you
> don't know about bouncing off out of country proxy servers and what not.

You'd think that with the right methods someone could completely hide his
identity.  Don't be too sure.

Meanwhile, another subject bears discussion.  What this poster just did is a
felony directly related to the security industry.  Funny how none of the
regulars seem to object.  The only concern is whether he can get away with it.

Likewise, what Jim Rojas has done for years is illegal.  All of the regulars
support him in it though.  Now several of them are assisting him in illegally
dispersing IP which they know belongs to Brinks.  INAL, but that sure sounds
like a criminal conspiracy to me.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass