Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you are in need of any brinks installation and user
> manuals, you can obtain them through edonkey, limewire,
> and several websites on the internet.
>
> I will add more links as I find them.

Brinks has the funds and the legal resources to force your anonymous remailer
to reveal your identity and sue you.  In the process that information will
become part of the public record.  :^)

Jim thought he could get Brinks to back down by threatening to reveal more of
their information.  Look what's happening to him.  Now you want to hop into
the meat grinder right behind him?  Go ahead.

FTR, I think Brinks is one of the sleaziest companies in the industry.  I wish
they'd leave Jim alone.  But he has made some really bad choices and those
decisions have virtually sealed his fate.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics