Re: DSC-ADT5020 (Programming Map)

I don't think it differs that much from the standard 5020. I had one the
other day on my desk. Only thing I noticed is that when you default it,
you must then use the ADT installer code to gain access to programming.
Their default code can also be overwritten. I haven't tried to download
it yet.

Jim Rojas