Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

 It's good to see the discussion has continued since I first posted a
simple question. After looking thought Roland's posted info, and the
manual once again, I have now gotten the relay triggering the way I
wanted. I'm not sure what step I was missing in my other attempts but
obviously I was missing something, which was making me wondering if
this could even be done.

 As for what I know... 21+ years in the Security business as a tech..
NOT a sales person. BUT, I have been off work for 2 1/2 years now with
a back injury so remembering every little detail about programming a
control to do something I had not previously done was a workout. I
worked for ADT for the last 5 years after our company got bought...
and lord knows ADT doesn't do anything out of the norm, so I had never
had the oportunity to control an output for arm/disarm. Only a couple
times for other uses. After my failed attempts I wasn't sure if it was
my rustyness or the panel couldn't do it.

 And yes ADT is a "big cold, go by the numbers not the customer
service company" you mentioned. I work(ed) in the Canadian portion,
the techs I had to work with or deal with were quite good compared to
what I have heard about most in other places. But then, almost all of
us in Canada were bought up by the ADT Hoover so didn't have the poor
attitudes until after a few years.  :-)  Even so, providing the
customer service we want to supply, is nearly impossible anymore.

 Anyway, thanks for the help to those that offered.