Pool job

I am the employee of a company. I don't take any liability for my work.
although I am proud of my installs and take the time to ask for help when I
need it. The owner wants 2 pool alarms. I just ask where I can get alarm
equipment , and yes it is pool related not burglar alarm.
And yes I adding them to the building alarm.
And yes the city runs it own alarm receiver.

I don't need this back and forth that is not related to my question.

Keep it to pool alarm floats.