Re: Pool job

I assume the pool has a fence around it with a gate or two on it? I would
use a Brivo (http://www.brivo.com) panel and have it control the access to
the pool area (using something like a GL1 Gate lock from Securitron)
http://www.securitron.com/. You could use the extra inputs on the Brivo to
page or email the courtesy officer or maintenance personnel to check on a
pool sensor, (or gate held or forced alarm). If you hook the pool alarm into
the regular building alarm you better be ready for some serious false alarm
fees to start piling up.