Re: Pool job

"Rich" <Rich3784@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CPednVeDfotD7dfVnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am the employee of a company. I don't take any liability for my work.
> although I am proud of my installs and take the time to ask for help when
> I need it. The owner wants 2 pool alarms. I just ask where I can get alarm
> equipment , and yes it is pool related not burglar alarm.
> And yes I adding them to the building alarm.
> And yes the city runs it own alarm receiver.
>
> I don't need this back and forth that is not related to my question.
>
> Keep it to pool alarm floats.

Ok... Pool alarm floats suck.  No back and forth.  They are a stupid
headache, that will false constantly.  This is from experience.  Shock weave
snesors are no better.  This is from experience.  They all suck.  If you
want to maintain pool level put in a remote level tank, with a float valve.
If you want intrusion detection put in video cameras and have somebody watch
them.

Now, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.