Re: Need for pool

"Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...Since you've desided to call me a scumbag,
> because I commented about your "sale" of your Connecticut
> business many moons ago, I believe you should explain all the
> details of the sale.

I didn't call you a scumbag because you accused me of lying.  I called you a
scumbag because you are a scumbag.  You were a scumbag long before I met you
and, from your posting history, it is apparent you will remain so.

> Or at least your version of the "so called" sale.

Sure.  I'll be glad to post the details of my business transactions... right
after you post your 2007 tax return.

> Remember, I used to live in Connecticut and worked in West Hartford,
> where you supposedly owned your "brick & mortor alarm and central
> station operation.

I suspect you meant "brick and mortar."  I ran the business in West Hartford
for 24 years.  If you want details, feel free to ask the local AHJ or, better
yet, ask any of my competitors there.  Everyone knew I ran a small central
station right from my home.  Most also know that I routinely kicked their
butts on sales.  Check the CBFAA too.  I was a member for many years.

The amazing thing here is that none of the so-called "professional" installers
challenge your unbelievably unprofessional public conduct, especially
considering you're a member of the Florida state board.  It speaks very poorly
of the industry at large that no one has brought you up on charges for the
disgusting lies you post, for your deliberate attempts to damage a
competotir's business, not to mention your conduct unbecoming a human.

The fact that none of the IB so much as bothers to speak up against your foul
behavior is indicative of the moral depravity of all too many "professional"
alarm installers.  You should be ashamed for being such a jerk and they should
be ashamed to be in the same industry as you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics