Re: Need for pool

Mr. BAss....Since you've desided to call me a scumbag,
because I commented about your "sale" of your Connecticut
business many moons ago, I believe you should explain all the
details of the sale. Or at least your version of the "so called" sale.
And let us decide if your explaination is full of lies. (Historically
it will be, by your own posting history).

Remember, I used to live in Connecticut and worked in West Hartford,
where you supposedly owned your "brick & mortor alarm and central
station operation.

I'll wait to comment on your version of the sale, from the information
I have.

Norm Mugford