Re: Need for pool

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:SAa4k.5760$Jx.3364@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Jim wrote:
> >> Care to prove it, scumbag?
> >>
> > NOW NOW, Dead fuck.
> >
> > You know that all that has to be done is bring up the record on your
> > past lies and compare it to all the proof you can bring to bear on
> > your claims about other people lying.
> >
> > Come on now. Just give us one instance that you can show documentation
> > for, that someone here lied.
> >
> > You give me one and I'll dig up five for each of yours ...... OK?
> >

> Robert counts on the fact that there are individuals that "lurk" here
> (or whom may have just stumbled upon the Group and don't understand the
> dynamics involved - much like I did initially) that would tend to see
> him as a "victim".  This is far from the truth as he has quite
> succinctly demonstrated in a couple of responses to Graham and Bob
> Worthy.

I guess I bring out the best in people. :0]

>I note that he often refers to himself as a Christian and
> frequently brags of his "charity" towards those less fortunate in his
> "travels".  The fact that he has to "brag" about that, the numerous
> threats, personal attacks, and outright lies he's leveled at yourself,
> Bob W., Graham, myself and others belies even that assertion.
>
> For years he'd *lied* about how "successful" his online store was in
> comparison to many of his so-called "competitors" (Andy Bowman, Mike
> Sabodish, Jim Rojas, etc.).  Then he's caught posting a message in what
> he considered to be a private forum in which he confessed that he wasn't
> even "making ends meet".  I seriously doubt he's making even close to
> $250,000 a year (let alone a month)

One can make a ton of money but not have a pot to piss in (he does have his
pool though) or a window to through it out of. The gross sales can be high
but the net could be zilch. At one time, I knew approximately what he was
doing a month with one of the major supply houses but didn't know what his
margins were since I don't care to visit his website. I seriously doubt his
figures were net. If they were, I doubt he would have had to mortgage his
father's house.

> He's a  sad, miserable, mean and twisted little man with a huge chip on
his
> shoulder.

and guacamole for brains