Reusing old siren with new alarm control box

I am trying to reuse the internal siren of an old home alarm system in
my house (ITI caretaker), which has a 4-wire input (red/green/black/
white). Inside the siren there are two speakers: one looks like a
regular speaker; the other looks like the one that would generate high
pitch sound. To each speaker there are two input wires connected to
it. But my new alarm's control unit only shows 2-wire connection
(+12V, INT) to an internal siren. (Online installer manual, page 6
diagram: http://nextalarm.net/abbra/files/Installer.pdf). My old siren
comes with the ITI caretaker system and doesn't have a model number of
its own, so I can't find its spec or manual. My question is, can I
still connect my old siren to the new control unit? If so, how should
I wire it? Another stupid question is that what is a good place to get
that kind of 4-colored wires? Radioshack/Fry's? I would really
appreciate your expertise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
James