Re: Reusing old siren with new alarm control box

Not 100% sure of the connections in your existing speaker but if 4 wires
used for 2 separate speakers it would indicate a sounder similar to a "Twin
Alert" which has 1 speaker connected to internal output from panel and the
other connected to external output.

Good luck with your upgrade.

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure