Re: Need for pool

On Jun 11, 11:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "Norm Mugford" <1al...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Mr. BAss wrote:
>
> > "Eventually I sold the business to two of my long-time
> > techs. =EF=BF=BDThey're still at it and, from recent reports, doing quit=
e well."

> > You lie Mr.BAss...You Lie......
>
> Care to prove it, scumbag?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

NOW NOW, Dead fuck.

You know that all that has to be done is bring up the record on your
past lies and compare it to all the proof you can bring to bear on
your claims about other people lying.

You and we all know that you wouldn't stand a chance of proving to
anyone that someone here lied. You only have your imaginings,
exaggerations and made up stories about people. But we on the other
hand have years of documented lies that you've told.

Come on now. Just give us one instance that you can show documentation
for, that someone here lied.

You give me one and I'll dig up five for each of yours ...... OK?

No? ..... don't wanna do that?   Jeeeeeze I wonder why?   Hmmmmm