Re: 4 employees fired following robbery not using code

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>>
>> ...Fortunately the FBI caught him first.
>
> The FBI investigated theft from a country convenience store?  I guess they
> don't have a lot of bank roberries in the area.

Actually, he took a company vehicle across state lines.  Grand theft auto,
and 26 grand in cash.  The FBI chased him down and caught him, but then if I
had felt like I needed to justify that I would have added those details in
the first place.  Want the perp's name?  A copy of the court records where
he was sentenced to five years?  How about a list of witnesses so you can
personally interview them?

The point was, that no amount of money or merchandise in the store was worth
an employees life.  Geez, Robert.  I can see why some of these guys get a
wee bit peeved at you.

So, go right ahead and self justify your comments.  We are waiting.  Not
really, but it sounds good.