Re: 4 employees fired following robbery not using code

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

>> The FBI investigated theft from a country convenience store?  I guess they
>> don't have a lot of bank roberries in the area.
>
> Actually, he took a company vehicle across state lines.  Grand theft auto,
> and 26 grand in cash.  The FBI chased him down and caught him, but then if I
> had felt like I needed to justify that I would have added those details in
> the first place...

I didn't doubt your honest, Bob.  Your name isn't Olson so I know you're not
in auto-lie mode.  It just sounded strange that the FBI would bother.

> Want the perp's name?

Jininex?

> The point was, that no amount of money or merchandise in the store was worth
> an employees life...

Agreed.

> Geez, Robert.  I can see why some of these guys get a wee bit peeved at you.

What, because I asked why the FBI took an interest in the case you're upset?
You need thicker skin than that just to ride a motorcycle, let alone to post
here, Bob.

> So, go right ahead and self justify your comments.  We are waiting.  Not
> really, but it sounds good.

I don't need to justify and neither did you.  I asked because it sounded odd
that the FBI would get involved.  Take it easy, bro'.  You're not under
attack.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass