Re: 4 employees fired following robbery not using code

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>>

>>> The FBI investigated theft from a country convenience store?  I guess
>>> they don't have a lot of bank roberries in the area.
>>
>> Actually, he took a company vehicle across state lines.  Grand theft
>> auto, and 26 grand in cash.  The FBI chased him down and caught him, but
>> then if I had felt like I needed to justify that I would have added those
>> details in the first place...
>
> I didn't doubt your honest, Bob.  Your name isn't Olson so I know you're
> not in auto-lie mode.  It just sounded strange that the FBI would bother.

I might add even at that we were lucky.  We got the truck back, but not the
cash.  It could have been a lot worse.  My dad and I both carried a lot more
cash than that sometimes during busy farming periods to cash payroll checks
in the store.  Don't mind saying it now that my dad has sold the store, and
gotten out of that business.