Re: Pool job

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 07:28:06 -0400, "Rich" <Rich3784@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am the employee of a company. I don't take any liability for my work.
>although I am proud of my installs and take the time to ask for help when I
>need it.

How very astute of you.

>The owner wants 2 pool alarms.

2 alarms, check!

> I just ask where I can get alarm
>equipment

I see... You got a few responses, the diamond has yet to appear.

>, and yes it is pool related not burglar alarm.

Check!  Pool alarm only, not burglar alarm.

>And yes I adding them to the building alarm.

Whoa there pardner....  You said no burglar alarm, but now you're saying it
gets hooked to the 'building alarm.  What's the difference?

>And yes the city runs it own alarm receiver.

That's nice.

>I don't need this back and forth that is not related to my question.

Sure you do, this *is* ASA ya know.

>Keep it to pool alarm floats.

I have a feeling this won't end pretty.

--
It takes a big man to cry,
but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org