Re: Door Openers

No, I don't want HIM to have control, I want ME to have control.  But thanks
anyway.

I'm talking about something to open the BIG door between the house and
garage.  Something like this:

http://www.simplehomesafety.com/page.asp?id=2&catid=18&prodid=12

But I want to make sure I'm investing in something that will work, i.e. will
the remote work all the way from upstairs, etc?