Re: Door Openers

Yes. There is a powered door available. You mount the transmitter on
your pet's collar which unlocks the pet door when the your pet gets near
it. Home Depot carries this one:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100591705&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=100591705&cm_mmc=1hd.com2froogle-_-product_feed-_-D30X-_-100591705

Jim Rojas