Door Openers

I'm hoping one of you can point me in the right direction.

We have a cat that is indoor/outdoor.  We like to keep him in at night as
that is when the coyotes roam around here, and cats are ideal meals for
them.  Unfortunately, despite the fact that we have a litter box inside, he
decided long ago that he did not like it and insists on going outside.  Used
to be he'd start howling to go out around 5-5:30 am, which is not bad since
that's the time I usually get up for work.  Lately it's been anywhere from
2:30 to 4 am, which is disruptive to our sleep as we have to put on a robe
and go downstairs to open the door between the house and the garage (we have
a cat door so he can get out from there).

Anyone know of some sort of powered door opener with remote that we could
put on that door between house and garage so we could just open it from our
bed?

Thanks!

Sue