Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 10, 12:43=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson

> I actually voted Conservative the last time around.

I can understan that. I too would be ashamed to admit to your idea of
what you think this world and society is all about.

Lookie Frank. Your a fucking liberal asshole. I'm not going to waste
my time and everyone elses here, by debating these issues with someone
the likes of you. You're a candy ass pacifist who has evolved into a
being without a defense mechanism. Look up the story of the Eloi. You
can't or refuse to see the danger in reality and live in the world of
La La. Fine. You can just stay where you are and let the people who
live in the real world do all the work for you. You can continue to
depend on legends, visions of apparitions and ghosts to be your
guiding light and the rest of us will take care of what you can't or
are too much a coward to deal with. That's all right. Women, children
and the innocent, like you, need to be taken care of and we will.
Never fear. We know what you are and will protect you in spite of it.

Contrary to what you believe, people are NOT equal. It's nice to say
and to think that ..... but it's not true. Some are less equal and
deserve to be treated just that way. The law and Constitution is the
written idealistic world and doesn't allow for the reality of society
and humanity.  And yes, I walk with "my finger on the trigger" all the
time. It's a way of life. It's not paranoia .... it's just simply
being aware, conscious and alert. Because that's what I believe has
kept me and mine safe so far.  I don't go to places that are
dangerous, just because I have the "right" to be there. I don't do
things that are dangerous or possible threats, without first
calculating what the risks are of something happening. But YOU can
continue to feel safe and secure in La La, in knowing that in one of
these mass shooting incidents ..... I would be the one who was armed
to stop it. and you wouldn't. I watch my rear view mirror at all
times ..... and not just for cars ..... it's the way reality is.

The rule to survival is to be aware of your surroundings at all times
and always take steps to avoid conflict. But if it comes, you'd damn
well better be ready for it and use every advantage that you have and
can muster to survive. However, there are definite lines one must
draw. You can't avoid conflict at the expense of your self esteem/
honor.There ARE no excuses and if/ when it comes down to it, I'll err
in MY favor. You defeat your advisary so that they will not return.
Apply that to todays world situation and in short order, things would
be just like your La La land. I think one of Ben Franklins quotes is
"The tree of Freedom occasionally needs to be watered with the blood
of Tyrants and Patriots"  Not with the words of cowards,negotiators
and prayers.

You and yours will continue to bleed the life blood from society until
the reality hits us again. Then, hopefully the courage to do what is
necessary will prevail in those who remain.

  I truly hope that it DOES happen. The non dirt eaters in the world
need a realtiy check and you and yours are the ticket to that end. So
don't feel as useless as you might.

In the mean time, you can continue to live in La La.
You really should learn to like Cool Aid, Frank.
I mean ..... it fits you so well.