Re: Cannot active program mode on Napco MA3000 ...

Not sure about the age of the system,  I know the previous owner built the
detached
garage about 15 years ago and ran some sort of home business in there. I
guess the
system was installed then in order to provide two zone protection.

The system works just fine other than not allowing me going into the program
mode.
I followed exactly what the manual says about entering program mode, but it
simply
does not work. This is what I've being doing when trying to enter program
mode:
    1) enter master code then press [function] button;
    2) press [bypass] button repeatedly;
    3) when "ACTIVE PROGRAM" is displayed, press [on/off] button

The display immediately goes back to SYSTEM READY after 3). Is this a sign
that
the system is locking me out?

Thanks!

DYZ