Cannot active program mode on Napco MA3000 ...

Hello all,

We just bought a home with this system already installed. I decided to make
a few changes such as
correcting the time and changing the user code. However, for some reason the
keypad display would
PROGRAM
is displayed.  I've read the manual many times and could not find any info
to explain this. Anyone know
what's the problem is?

Thanks!

DYZ