Re: Cannot active program mode on Napco MA3000 ...

"dyz" <spambegone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> We just bought a home with this system already installed. I decided to
> make a few changes such as
> correcting the time and changing the user code. However, for some reason
> the keypad display would
> PROGRAM
> is displayed.  I've read the manual many times and could not find any info
> to explain this. Anyone know
> what's the problem is?
>
> Thanks!
>
> DYZ
I'm not  familiar with that panel, but you probably need the installer code,
not a user code to enter programming. I don't know what the default code is
but If I recall correctly older Napco panels had the default code on a label
on the circuit board somewhere

Doug