Re: Where is Bill?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> Are you saying that none of those people ever existed, none of them
> died, and none of them were people whose death benefited or had a
> strong appearance of benefitting the Clintons?

Uh, to which specific people are you referring?  Names, please?

> Can you tell me what a Repugnican is and which one exactly made up
> this "lie."

"Repugnican" is a contraction of the words, repugnant and Republican.

> How do you feel about Hillary anyway...

Personally?  I don't care for her in the way that I like my personal
friends but then, I've not actually met her.  It's entire;y possible
that she's much nicer in person than she seems.  As to her political
views, many but certainly not all of the things she has said coincide
with my personal beliefs.  I think she would make a fine president
though.

FWIW, I think Obama might be an even better president but I have
serious doubts as to his electability (if that's really a word).

> Since you no longer have employees...

Guess again.

> I imagine her views on healthcare no longer interest you...

To understand my beliefs on things like healthcare you have to first
understand that I don't necessarily believe that what is most
convenient for me personally is also good for the country.  Let me
explain that for the benefit of our inerudite colleagues.  Even
though it will cost me more I believe we need a program to provide
health insurance for *all* Americans.  I believe that is the morally
right thing to do and I will support any effort to bring it about.

> or can you show definitive proof that her views about a few "under
> capitolized businesses" have changed.

I can't show definitive proof of what *any* politician really
believes.  I don't trust any of them but I try to support those whom
I believe will foster changes which I think are good -- regardless
what their personal motives may be.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass