Re: Where is Bill?

>Repugnican?

I don't remember hearing that barb before.

I was ready to go and French kiss every Democrat in Iowa that voted for
Obama. Now Hillary won in N.H. and as 'Slim Pickens' said "I am depressed".
It seems now that unless some whack job does something to the country to put
Republicans back in charge, it will be bleak in November no matter who gets
the Republican nomination. If it's Hillary on the Democratic ticket, we'll
all be listening to some version of Elton John singing "The Bitch is Back"
come January.