Re: J Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

> He used to recommend Nassau Sec.

Funny...  I don't recall ever doing that.  How about posting the Google?

> According to his website  and the BS he
> posts here he has thoroughly checked out the companies he recommends.

What page would that be on??  How about posting a Google ref??  You
can't because there is none.  Talk about "BS", Bass...  You're full of it.

> guess his "investigation" somehow missed the parts about Nassau closing
> down, being sued for mail fraud, hundreds of customer complaints that
> the company took their money and shipped nothing, drunken answering
> machine messages and unspeakably rude sales reps.  However, they're not
> me so Franky heartily recommended them.

I never did (list or recommend them), but then...  facts never concerned
you, did they Bass??

> FWIW, when I got swamped with business I hired a full-time office
> assistant to help out (she's cute, too).

I'll bet you're married to her too...

> Now I'm looking for an inside
> sales rep to help with CCTV and commercial fire alarms as well.

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  And I'm sure you're looking for
someone that knows NEC and NFPA just as well as you do...  to work from
your home office??  You're a maroon, Bass.

> As to
> payment, we don't charge clients' credit cards until *after* we ship.

I like the "we" part...  as if you have *anything* to do with shipping.

> Our software does an "authorize only" at the time of purchase.  We issue
> the "capture" once we get the UPS tracking numbers from the distributors.

And this means...  what exactly?  How about hiring someone to deal with
that heap of unanswered complaints at the BBB?  Customer service...  My
BAss...