Re: J Rojas

"I brive a dus" wrote:

> Just out of curiousity Frankie, will you be removing Jim from your page of
> 'approved vendors' or whatever the fuck you call that list on your site?
> After all Jim is apparently committing the some of the same offenses you're
> forever accusing Bass of, isn't he?
> Unanswered emails
> Never returns phone calls
> Accepts payment yet doesn't deliver products/service
>
> Personally I don't give a kosher cat's cock one way or the other who didn't
> receive what from where. It's just ME pointing out how YOU are being a
> hypocrite.

He used to recommend Nassau Sec.  According to his website and the BS he posts
here he has thoroughly checked out the companies he recommends.  I guess his
"investigation" somehow missed the parts about Nassau closing down, being sued
for mail fraud, hundreds of customer complaints that the company took their
money and shipped nothing, drunken answering machine messages and unspeakably
rude sales reps.  However, they're not me so Franky heartily recommended them.

FWIW, when I got swamped with business I hired a full-time office assistant to
help out (she's cute, too).  Now I'm looking for an inside sales rep to help
with CCTV and commercial fire alarms as well.  As to payment, we don't charge
clients' credit cards until *after* we ship.  Our software does an "authorize
only" at the time of purchase.  We issue the "capture" once we get the UPS
tracking numbers from the distributors.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass