Re: J Rojas

On Feb 27, 9:36 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> THATS where those boxes of panels came from...
>
> "Dick Seed" <i...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Hey dliteful.
>
> > I wouldn't expect anyting back from that deadbeat.  I sent him boxes of
> > panels for unlocking 1 year and a half ago and have received nothing but
> > promises for the first year, and then no email replies for the last half
> > year.
>
> > The techman is full of shit.
>
> > DS
>
> > "dliteful" <dlite...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > This message is looking for J Rojas from tech-man.com.   Jim,  we sent
> > > our keypad to you for repair in Dec 07 with a check and are still
> > > waiting for its return.  Please contact me at
> > > dlite...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks.

RHC: I find this very strange. This party looking for the return of
her keypad originally contacted me for assistance off my website,
since she knew that I know Jim and have dealings with him through our
mutual unlocking business activities. It seems her cheque was cashed
and she has been trying to contact him at his telephone number but is
unable to reach him, or receive calls in return. Frankly, this
surprises me greatly, since I know Jim as an honourable man, and a man
of his word. I also know two other things...one, strictly speaking,
this is none of my business (although I AM trying to assist this party
who called me earlier in the day), and two, Jim is involved in a
lawsuit which would burden anyone unduly and distract anyone from
daily duties.

I'll leave it at that.....