Re: Monitoring Rates

Most alarm companies charge flat monthly fee not based upon how many
detectors you have, but there might be tiers of service ie; base monitoring
+ daily test, base monitoring + monthly test, monitoring with logged
opening/closings, monitoring with supervised opening/closings + reports,
option for radio backup...etc.

DIYer won't have option to pay directly to Uplink, you have to have a
wholesale account with them...probably same for any other radio system
provider.

--
**Crash Gordon**