Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

I don't have a trunk. I use a coffin strapped to the roof to carry the parts
and tools I need. It has lots of room for the company logo too, and boys it
gets plenty of notice. Unfortunately it is mostly from cops wanting to know
what's in there.