Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

On Feb 1, 7:46 am, "Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markow...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I had nothing but bad experience with them when they were in Pittsburgh di=
> 3 transactions and that was it.
>
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:yOAoj.7793$=
z_6.3436@xxxxxxxxxxx

> > "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>
> >> Tri-Ed has officially gone on the only if nobody else on the face
> >> of the planet has it list...
>
> > I'm not surprised.  We dumped them several years ago after similarly
> > shoddy performance.  Then one day a new rep called me.  It turned out
> > this moron used to work for one of my competitors in Connecticut.  On
> > sales calls he routinely bad-mouthed every competitor, including me.
> > I don't think he ever beat me on a sale.  Jerks like that rarely win.
> > When the idiot realized I knew who he was he mumbled some nonsense
> > about how he used to "kid" people about my company.  I'll be sure to
> > give him my orders real soon.  Right!  :^)
>
> > --
>
> > Regards,
> > Robert L Bass
>
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> > Bass Home Electronics
> > 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> > Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233
> >http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> > Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> > Customer Service 941-232-0791
> > Fax 941-870-3252
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: I wonder if perhaps it isn't a regional thing. I use Tried here
in Ottawa and have had no difficulties whatsoever with them or the
staff. Perhaps others could comment from other parts of Canada

But you gotta go where they respect your business and give you the
service in return. There's no excuse for bad service at either end of
our business.