Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

tourman wrote:

> RHC: I wonder if perhaps it isn't a regional thing. I use Tried here
> in Ottawa and have had no difficulties whatsoever with them or the
> staff. Perhaps others could comment from other parts of Canada
>
> But you gotta go where they respect your business and give you the
> service in return. There's no excuse for bad service at either end of
> our business.

The people here have been fantastic over the years.  Most of our
problems involved DSC and their forced field "beta testing" policy on
new panels (us guys in the field are forced to find all the bugs so they
can release a "revised" panel).  :-)