Re: Where is Our ADT Commercial Guy

Well it is not me or "my ignorant mouth saying this". (In my defense I do
have a 'smart ass' I am told). Despite what you seem to think, I too am
doing my part with the security of the good old U.S.A. I try to do my best,
especially where it counts so much, and I hope you and yours are doing the
same. I am merely repeating what the customers tell me over and over about
ADT, and describing the aftermath of the ADT installations I see. I am not
suggesting in any way that ADT improves, or changes the manner it which it
conducts business. It is too much to my benefit to have ADT doing things any
other way than the way that they are doing it. Besides, as a practical
matter, I am not inclined to tilt at windmills or am I psychologically
imbalanced enough to think there is anything at all I could do to change ADT
in any way for the better or worse. (But I  am psychologically imbalanced
enough to think and do other things). If you think what I am reporting about
ADT is just hyperbole, or taking cheap shots at a much larger competitor,
email me and I'll give you the names, numbers, email address and locations
of many U.S. Government sites (as well as many private companies) where ADT
is simply banned period. You can hear it from each customer directly, and
report it to ADT yourself if you like. However something tells me that ADT
already knows about these "pesky little problems". To be fair, that it the
local or regional ADT group I have seen in action. I hear of a "National
ADT" with a different group of technicians and management that reportedly
has a much better reputation. (I hear that mostly from factory reps when I
ask them why they sell to ADT, a company that has butchered their company's
reputaion in front of customers). I am busy too and don't have the time or
the interest to parse out all of the internal structure at ADT, just to know
who does what. You may be a part off that "National ADT" group factory reps
talk about. I haven't run across any their installations that I am aware of.
So you're right, those customers served by that ADT division must know
something I don't about ADT, if they continue to want to do business with
that ADT when so many others don't.