Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I'm not really impressed with DSC products overall....
>
> Just face it! What you really hate are small screw drivers.

No I really like the small DSC screw drivers.  One of the better quality
cheap premiums available.  I note however that GRI's cheap screw drivers
have improved slightly as well,  (slightly).

All that being said, I carry a changable miny tip screw driver in my tool
bag.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision