Re: bathroom vandalism what can I do

stryped wrote:
> I work in a factory and someone is inteionally plugging toilets and
> allowing the water to overflow. They are shoving safety glasses, rolls
> of toielt paper etc in there. I want to catch this person.
>
> I could place a camera on the outside of the door showing who goes in
> there but is there soem sort of water alarm where I could figure out
> when the overflowing is occurring?

There are a couple of water sensors you can get.  I'd suggest talking to
  a friendly local security dealer.  Most are willing to sell you what
you need.

A quick Google on "water alarms" returned this website:

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/ezStore123/DTProductList.asp?p=2_1_1_1_0_0_228

Good luck!!!