bathroom vandalism what can I do

I work in a factory and someone is inteionally plugging toilets and
allowing the water to overflow. They are shoving safety glasses, rolls
of toielt paper etc in there. I want to catch this person.

I could place a camera on the outside of the door showing who goes in
there but is there soem sort of water alarm where I could figure out
when the overflowing is occurring?